Channing is a senior communications consultant who specializes in helping brands and executives tell inspiring stories. A trusted advisor to CEOs and business leaders, Channing works with mighty Fortune 100 brands and fledgling startups alike. He is the principal of Bullseye Global Communications, an independent consultancy focused on corporate communications, diversity & inclusion, and corporate citizenship across consumer, technology and education brands.
Channing previously headed global employee communications and culture for Twitter, where he advised CEO Jack Dorsey on critical business issues that impacted employees and Twitter users. Prior to Twitter, Channing led global public relations for Fiverr, the Tel Aviv-based, digital services darling of the Gig economy. Prior to Twitter, Channing was a key contributor at VOX Global, a Washington, DC-based public affairs firm, where he launched the firm’s first Social Media practice group. As chair of the team, he crafted integrated digital media strategies and led several successful social and digital efforts across owned, earned, shared and paid channels. Working directly with AT&T’s chief sustainability officer, Channing also led critical internal and external communications for the company’s award-winning CSR program. As Director of Communications at American Express, Channing served as a company spokesperson and was responsible for high-profile programs promoting consumer card products and the Company’s small business services
Channing began his PR career with Edelman in New York, where he helped launch Tamiflu (a.k.a. the Flu Pill). Prior to his public relations career, he was a production associate and researcher for ABC News’ World News Tonight with Peter Jennings. Channing graduated from the University of California at Davis, with a B.A. in political science.
- Communications & PR executive with expertise in social media and entrepreneur
- Long track record of success advising Fortune 500 companies and start-ups
- Global leader in employee communications and culture
- Developed and executed award-winning CSR program for Fortune 500 company
Role at Athleta-Ed
- Support with the development of Athleta-Ed brand and communications strategy
- Support with the development and execution of strategic plans
- Support with development of initiatives related to sports and society