Born and raised in Northern California, Chrissy studied International Communication at Sacramento State and Sport Management at University of San Francisco. She received her advanced certification in Project Management at Stanford University.
Chrissy began her career in the technology industry at Yahoo! out of college. Post-Yahoo!, she decided to explore her passion for sports by working Front Office for the San Francisco 49ers and sports agent, Leigh Steinberg. Anxious to expand her expertise globally, she took a tole at Visa where she managed and executed complex global hospitality programs, including: NFL Pro Bowls, Super Bowls, Tony Awards, Kentucky Derby programs, Olympic Games, two Grammy Awards, FIFA Confederations Cup and FIFA World Cup, amongst others. She also discovered her passion for the culinary arts working with brilliant chefs and vintners. She decided to leave VIsa to hang her own shingle and is now CEO and Founder of The Delisle Group where she ultimately curates “money can’t buy” experiences for for corporate partners and her Culinary KickoffTM unique dining event at notable sporting events and music festivals.
Chrissy currently resides in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is passionate about her family, friends, travel, fitness, philanthropy, culinary arts, sports, live music and enjoys planning others’ adventures as special events.
- Extensive experience iin operating roles in sports industry (team and athlete representation)
- Sports industry partnership expertise with global financial institution
- Wide range of sports industry contacts (athletes and leadership at teams and leagues)
Sports Industry Expertise
- Sports Industry: San Francisco 49ers and agent Leigh Steinberg
- Visa: Hospitality programs for the NFL, Kentucky Derby programs, Olympic Games, FIFA Confederations Cup and FIFA World Cup
- The Delisle Group: Culinary KickoffTM unique dining event at notable sporting events and music festivals.
Role at Athleta-Ed
- Provide support for developing strategic partnerships / relationships within the sports industry
- Introductions to pro athletes and advisors