Greg is the Assistant Dean, Academic Affairs, Registration, and Student Services and Deputy Director of the University of Miami Law School’s Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law LL.M. In his capacity as Dean of Student Services he leads a group of fellows in projects that include researching, analyzing, planning, and implementing new programs and systems to better the law student experience.
The LL.M. in Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law is available only at The University of Miami School of Law, and taught by prominent faculty and practicing attorneys. Students study this combined graduate degree to focus on areas of law that in today’s world are expanding, converging and at times, intersecting. Hands-on, practical learning teaches students how to negotiate and draft transactional agreements within the specific entertainment, arts and sports industries.
- Leadership at the top ranked sports and entertainment law program
- Academic and operational oversight
- Academic initiatives related to the sports industry
Sports Industry Expertise
- Leadership at at top ranked law program for sports industry
- Sports Track leadership at The University of Miami School of Law:
- Curriculum design
- Organizing committee for Annual Sports Conference
- International Study Program: Collaboration with Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE) for students interested in understanding the global sports and entertainment indsutry
Role at Athleta-Ed
- Provide support for developing strategic partnerships / relationships within the sports industry
- Introductions to pro teams and leagues
- Provide support for developing strategic partnerships / relationships within the education sector