Jennifer is an educational coordinator and sports coach who has worked extensively with students and athletes in the US and Internationally. She has combined high-level academics and athletics, starting with her time at Scripps College at Claremont University where she earned her bachelor’s degree while a member of the lacrosse team that participated in four NCAA tournaments. After graduation, she began a career in coaching and education that included roles at top-ranked universities and elite private schools. Throughout her career, Jennifer has mentored high-level athletes, honed leadership skills in the classroom and on the field and developed a perspective on the challenges and opportunities related to women’s athletics.
Most recently, Jennifer has served as the Assistant Coach for the Senior Women’s National Lacrosse Team for Scotland. In this role, she focused on continued program development, reviewed and evaluated players’ performance and supported the development of team culture. Jennifer earned a college counseling certificate from UCLA Extension and a Master’s in Sports Policy, Management and International Development from The University of Edinburgh. Through her time as a coach in wide-ranging environments and her education, Jennifer has developed leadership skills and insights that she will bring to her role as Chief of Staff at Athleta-Ed.
- Educational coordinator and sports coach with experience in the US and internationally
- Masters in Sports Policy, Management and International Development
Role at Athleta-Ed
- Support the CEO in all key strategic initiatives and operational oversight
- Support the CEO with governance and external communications
- Develop and lead wide-ranging strategic initiatives
- Manage research team at Athleta-Ed