Kellie joined the Haas School of Business faculty in 2002 and founded the Center for Responsible Business, solidifying corporate responsibility as a core competency and competitive advantage of the school. Haas was rated #1 in the world for corporate responsibility by The Financial Times. She received the Founder and Visionary Award at Haas in 2013 for this work.
In 2017, Kellie founded The Center for Gender, Equity and Leadership, which educates equity fluent leadersTM to ignite and accelerate change. Kellie helped develop this leadership concept and teaches it globally. Equity fluent leaders understand the value of different lived experiences and courageously use their power to address barriers, increase access, and drive change for positive impact. Haas graduates over 1,000 leaders a year. The center will ensure that they are all equity fluent. The center deeply partners with the corporate and civil sectors.
- Distinguished faculty at the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley since 2002
- Consultant, author and speaker recognized as a leader in the field of corporate social responsibility and diversity, inclusion and equity fluent leadership
Role at Athleta-Ed
- Leverage research and expertise to develop the Making the Case for Women in Sports course offered through UCLA Anderson in Summer 2019
- Support various Athleta-Ed initiatives focused on equity and inclusion in sports
- Support in launching the Athleta-Ed Institute of Corporate Social Responsibility