Tracy is the Founder & Managing Partner of The 22 Fund, an impact, growth equity firm with a job creation mission in underserved communities and investment strategy to increase the export capacity of Southern California manufacturing companies, targeting women and minority owned businesses. She is also an Executive in Residence at the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI) and chairs LACI’s Diversity in Entrepreneurship Advisory Council. In addition, Tracy is the founder of the non-profit We Are Enough (WAE). WAE’s only mission is to education ALL women on how and why to invest in women-owned, for-profit businesses or with a “gender lens.” Tracy was named one of the 50 “Women of Influence” in business in Los Angeles, nominated for the Los Angeles Business Journal’s and is featured in the recently released book “200 Hundred Women: Who Will Change the Way You See the World”.
Tracy was formerly Senior Advisor to the LA Mayor, an investment professional at a venture capital fund and a systems engineer on the Space Shuttle program. Tracy holds a B.S. in Mathematical Science with an aeronautics emphasis from UC Santa Barbara and dual MBAs from Columbia and UC Berkeley.
- Founding partner for a venture capital and growth fund focused on international expansion for manufacturing sector in Southern California
- Recognized global leader driving initiatives related to gender and minority inclusion
- Founder of a non-profit seeking to address the massive arbitrage of $11T global assets and underfinancing of women-owned / controlled businesses that have outperformed businesses without female leadership
Role at Athleta-Ed
- Provide support for developing strategic partnerships / relationships
- Review strategic initiatives / partnerships
- Introductions to investors and venture capital initiatives